Thursday, March 10, 2011

All The Pretty Colours

Greece at sundown. [Source]


Saw that picture in a blog and fell head over heels in love with all the pretty colours, pink hues, yellow lights and purple sea in it. Don't you think they just come together perfectly?? *heart melts*


Gosh, if I were to plan a girly wedding without considering how sissifying it would be for The Fiancé, this, my friends, THIS gorgeous mashup of colours, shades and hues would be my winning dream theme and ideal colour scheme. *dreams*


But... since I'm marrying a dude *grunt* who refuses to take kindly to a request for pink *snort* it just ain't gonna happen. (Believe me, I tried; trust me, I asked.) Sigh. So... no pretty colours, no pink hues, no yellow lights, no purple sea and no wannabe Greece in a snapshot for me. T_T


*blink blink*

Hmmm...

Maybe I should start psycho-ing The Fiancé
into heading thataway for our honeymoon. =p
(He's all for Japan but I'm not fully sold on the idea.)

We'll see.

 Ok, one more time.




*happy sigh*

12 comments :

RealGunners said...

make a few more blog posts, i'm sure it'd help :D

Lissa said...

So cute! LOL!! I wouldn't paint my house in those colours, but staying there for a holiday/honeymoon works just fine. :D

Pam Song said...

ATTN: RealGunners
- Hahaha. I wish it could help but I doubt it. Anyway, the stars have aligned – JAPAN EARTHQUAKE! Maybe it'll turn him off from heading thataway now. Bleh. =p


ATTN: Lissa
– Yeah, me too. Too jeng jeng for interior. But for a holiday destination, it's da bomb!

Memoirs of a Broken Hearted Rockstar said...

Are you sure that's Greece?

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Memoirs of a Broken Hearted Rockstar
– Apparently so from the original blog post I found it in.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Memoirs of a Broken Hearted Rockstar
– Santorini, Greece – she says. But she took off this picture for some reason. :-/

Memoirs of a Broken Hearted Rockstar said...

It is not Santorini, I went back, checked some of the photos I took back then during my mini Euro tour and confirmed that is actually Manarola, Cinque Terre, Italy.

That photo looked familiar cause I was there but I stayed at the neighbouring village called Riomaggiore, Cinque Terre.

Cinque Terre actually translates to "The Five Lands" consisting of 5 villages like that along the coast of the Italian Riviera. All 5 are within walking distance from one another (apparently) but it took me 7 hours to walk from the first village to the last one.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Memoirs of a Broken Hearted Rockstar
– Gosh, so it is! I googled it and the exact sight (without as many happy colours) turned up! Thanks, man.

Was it as beautiful as it looks in pictures?

Memoirs of a Broken Hearted Rockstar said...

You're most welcome. Nice to see it again on your blog, brings back a lot of memories.

It is as beautiful as it looks in the pictures and more; the air, the people and the Italian culture is at its purest form there. When I say that, I mean their laid back and lazy lifestyle and culture. Haha.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Memoirs of a Broken Hearted Rockstar
– Waa... you make me wanna go there! Haha.

Memoirs of a Broken Hearted Rockstar said...

Then you should make a trip there. Especially when you like to take photos, you'll definitely get a lot of nice photos there.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Memoirs of a Broken Hearted Rockstar
– I need to clear my comp of all my current photos before I can take any new ones! Haha. This sounds like a picture-heavy holiday to take. HAHA.

Post a Comment

Talk to me!