Sunday, January 16, 2011

Same Same But Different

Last Thursday, I decided to put in a little extra effort with my dressing. Woke up, washed up, dug through my "From KL" boxes (yes, they still exist -_-'''), picked out my black, peep-toed stilettos with shocking pink insoles and wore them to work with a simple black dress. A lot of work for an understated look, I must say.


*raises one eyebrow*


Anyway, I've always liked the fact that, in spite of being "just black", they come with a little more pizazz than other "just black" stilettos I have and have seen around and about town thanks to their shocking pink insoles that give them that subtle shock factor I so enjoy.


But that's not the point of this post.

This is:


Taken just before putting on my shoes for lunch.


Somebody else in KRPG has slippers
in the exact same shock-factor colours! =D

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Talk to me!