Thursday, January 27, 2011

The Could-Have-Been Love Story

Music: Las Dos Hermanitas by Francisco Tárrega • Performed by: This Dude


Ahh, young love. I remember the days. =)
Now, if only we all had the guts to say how we felt then.


Seems easy enough to say, "I like you." Or, "I love you." Especially if we already mean it. Unfortunately for many, that's only true in theory. But cummon... Life's too short to skirt around the issue! Especially when it's something as big as – I dunno – LOVE! If you like/love somebody and they don't know it yesterday, you're already a day late today. So, let's not make the same mistake tomorrow, okay? =)

6 comments :

yapthomas said...

I told her already! :P

Pam Song said...

ATTN: yapthomas
– Good fer yew! =D

jack said...

still drinking lemon juice... >_<

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Jack
– Why so sour??

Resurrected said...

Told her and it has been burning me for close to a year =(

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Resurrected
– Urgh, so sorry to hear that. =(

Post a Comment

Talk to me!