Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Best Tau Sar Piah In The Universe!



And I had it for breakfast.

*lansi face*


Super bad hair day.


Ok, fine. I know that's not a lansi face. I dunno how to pull a good lansi face. -_-''' So I guess I'll just made do with pulling... a face. Any face. Like so:




Since you guys seem to be
sooo into them until you even failed
to focus on my very prominent bruise. >(

*holds grudge*

Whateverrr...




I had the best Tau Sar Piah everrrr!
Only available from Him Heang, Penang.


-------------------------
HIM HEANG SDN BHD
-------------------------

162-A, Jalan Burma, Penang.
Telephone: +604-228 6129
Opening Hours:  8:30AM – 5.00PM, Mondays – Saturdays

5 comments :

RealGunners said...

i prefer ghee hiang...

Pam Song said...

ATTN: RealGunners
– *GASP!* You're one of... one of... THEM! *stab stab stab* Eeyer... They're the copycat lah. Him Heang FTW!!

jack said...

tahpau hor gua!!!

RealGunners said...

walaoweh.. so big response.. what laaa i'm not local Penangite what.. actually i feel they taste the same, but ghee hiang is more convenient to buy, got car park :D

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Jack
– Hahaha. Tapau? More authentic if you eat here ma. With Penang air, surrounded by Penang Hokkien and stuck in Penang traffic jam. =p


ATTN: RealGunners
– HAHA. True lah. That's the only thing that really slack about Him Heang. The parking. Always blocking half of Burmah Road. So sien.

Post a Comment

Talk to me!