Monday, January 17, 2011

Best RSVP Yet!

Ok, remember those Save The Date cards The Fiancé and I sent out months ago? Well, I'm pleased to say that EVERY ONE OF MY FRIENDS have responded with a "Yes", "No", or "Maybe" like I hoped they would. (I'm so proud of you guys!!! =D) (Can't say the same about some names on The Fiancé's guest list though. =p) And after receiving a myriad of responses (and response types), I must say that it was this sweet snail mail RSVP from Lissa & BF that really stood out:










Awww, thanks for responding and for putting in the extra effort, guys! (Although it's obvious it was the GIRL who picked the card and wrote in it. =p) If you were my Sunday School students, I'd totally have rewarded the both of you with big, bright, shiny star stickers on the chest. =)


XOXO,
Pam Song & S
(Although it's also obvious that it's just
the GIRL who's expressing her excitement
and blogging her thanks online. Haha.)

6 comments :

Lissa said...

Awww... Only the best for the best. :) You're welcome, babe. I'll pass on the thanks to him. ^.^

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Lissa
- Haha. Thanks, babe. =)

We so syok sendiri hor? I doubt the guys even care. Haha.

Lissa said...

LOL. They're not that particular, with that 'anything goes' kinna attitude. :P The both of them sama-sama wan.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Lissa
– Ya lor... Boys just don't care enough. Haha.

Lissa said...

Sad, but true. :P

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Lissa
– That's why they neeeeed us girls. *GRIN*

Post a Comment

Talk to me!