1. Disgusting people who toss food around the serving plate with their saliva-coated utensils – picking, flipping and prodding to their hearts' content – before deciding which piece/portion they want.
2. People who eat with the food in their mouths on display for the world to see.
3. Noisy eaters who go, "Chomp chomp chomp," or, "Ciap ciap ciap," with every bite. We don't have to hear you chew, thank you.
4. Loud soup slurping.
5. Insufficient soup. (I think it's cos I'm part Cantonese. I used to boil whole POTs of soup just for myself while in KL. That comes up to about 3-4 large Maggi mee-sized bowls. Haha. Mmmm... yums!)
6. Margarine or unsalted butter. (I'm a salted butter girl through and through!)
7. Crumbs in the butter container.
8. Mashed up, melted ice kacang that has no more ice. Just slush.
9. Broken biscuits.
10. Icy drinks that run out of ice by the end of my meal.