Sunday, November 21, 2010

Love Language: Jubilee Project Short Film

This isn't new. Not at all. In fact, it's been on more FB walls in the last couple of weeks than I care to remember. But seeing it first published by a friend with questionable taste in videos, I just thought it corny and gave it a miss without a second thought. Till tonight when I saw it on another friend's wall. One whose taste I trust in things like these. So I clicked the Play button. And now I realise, it is worth a click. And a watch-again (and again and again) and a keep.

"There are moments in life when we feel a connection so deep words can hardly describe it. But how do we know that it's real? This is the story of a boy who meets a girl and falls in love."



NOTE: SPOILER AHEAD.
Watch before you continue reading.


Find out more about The Jubilee Project here. You can also follow them on Facebook and Twitter, or subscribe to their YouTube channel for more videos. If you liked what you heard, get "Peaches" – the soundtrack – by New Heights here. All proceeds will go towards the American Society for Deaf Children.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Talk to me!