Friday, November 26, 2010

It's A Small World After All... Part 2!

There was a reader-turned-friend who came up to Penang last weekend with whom I met up with. She comments pretty often and if you're one to read comments on Tinki Talks, you'd probably have noticed her. Her name is Lissa.


 Lissa and I at Manila's Place for dinner last Saturday night.


The picture you see here was from my camera. But since cameras are a dime a dozen these days, she brought her own and took pictures, too! Ahh, but here's the difference between us. You see, Lissa actually does something with her pictures (other than blog). She uploads them onto Facebook! Me? Urm... My pictures tend to sit and collect virtual dust until my harddisk either gets corrupted (happened twice) or my comp gets stolen. -_-'''


ANYHOO...

Turns out Facebook have proven itself to be
the unbeatable social networking site it is once again!

Check this out...


Our picture, as uploaded by Lissa onto Facebook.


First chunk of responses:




@_@

So, curious, I asked who Andrew was.




Whoaaa... Okayyy.

That's a pretty small world we're talking about, isn't it?
So my next question to them was how Andrew knew Lissa.

And then...




FU-YUH!!! The Fiancé also kena tarik masuk! I tell you that 6 degrees of separation thing is a lie lah. A LIE! Where got 6 degrees here, I ask you??


---------------
Related Post
---------------

2 comments :

Lissa said...

Haha... They all went to the same school, waddya expect? :P I found it odd that I met him in college. LOL.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Lissa
– Ooo... Well, I didn't know that Andrew was in their school. He and I got in touch before all this so... suddenly there's another link between him and I. Haha.

Post a Comment

Talk to me!