Thursday, November 18, 2010

I Bet That's Justin Bieber!

NOTE: Even if you're not into watching a 3-year-old kid cry over an equally underaged-looking teenage pop star, just make sure you watch till the "I bet that's Justin Bieber" punchline at timestamp 01:34!!




HAHAHA.

 That eyes-wide-open-"I bet that's Justin Bieber" part
kills me with crazy laughter every time. Haha.


On another note... I've been told that I actually sound a little like J. Bieber himself when I'm going at Baby (featuring Ludacris) with the mic at Red Box. *wriggles eyebrows* And since he looks so much like a girl, I think I'll pass without plastic surgery of any kind if I tried out to be his double. All I need is a side-swept fringe and we're good to go.

4 comments :

ChickLit said...

That was great.

But it got scary at the end; it seemed almost predatory for a lesbian to be hugging a 3-yr old girl like that.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: ChickLit
– Hahaha. He kissed her, too, ya know? In another video. *shiver* This is so inappropriate under 18. =p

kellster said...

Omg. i cried!!!
I was laughing and crying at the same time. so cuteeeeeeee

Pam Song said...

ATTN: kellster
– She's sooooo adorable kan?? Wah, beh tahan when she suddenly stopped crying and said, "I bet that's Justin Bieber." HAHAHA. *dies*

Post a Comment

Talk to me!