Wednesday, November 03, 2010

BESTEST OF THE BEST Christmas Album

If you've known me for awhile or have been following Tinki Talks for at least a year or two, you'd have probably realised that I'm big, big, BIG on Christmas. Even bigger than I am on New Year, Valentine's and sometimes even Birthdays. (That last one's a big sometimes, by the way. HAHA.)


But yeah, I LOVE Christmas to death! If Malaysia had been blessed with snowy Decembers, I'm sure I'd be one of those loonies freezing their butts off making snow angels, breaking their backs making snowmen and freezing their fingers off throwing snowballs. Haha.


Unfortunately, I've never even seen real snow.

So... no snow angels, no snowmen,
and definitely no snowballs for me.

T_T


What I indulge in – in place of all that heavenly snowy goodness – are Christmas songs. Lots and lots of Christmas songs. And every year since I started using iTunes and ultimately discovered the Repeat button, I pick an annual Christmas album, and from that, an ultimate favourite song for that year's Christmas. Well, it's no different this year. And...





I think I just found my Christmas album of 2010. =)

22 comments :

joshuaongys said...

bestest of the best... lol

neena said...

I adore Lady Antebellum!! and Rascal Flatts too!!

Pam Song said...

ATTN: joshuaongys
– Haha. Really ma!


ATTN: neena
– You, dear girl, have AWESOME taste in music! =D

neena said...

*brushes shoulder*

Pam Song said...

ATTN: neena
– Since self praise is no praise, we might as well start praising each other. HAHA.

陳一豪 said...

Erm,

Warez or buy?

Pam Song said...

ATTN: 陳一豪
– Heh? Where to buy ah, you ask?

Politically correct answer: iTunes Store. =)
Alternate answer: Urm... Online. *grin*

neena said...

Haha! true2. high five to that!

Pam Song said...

ATTN: neena
– FIVE! =p

Lissa said...

I love Christmas too! Imma miss the snow. :(

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Lissa
– That's better than not having ever seen snow! ='(

Jovin Wong said...

Would it be creepy if I say I kinda 'knew' it would be this album. I have the album sitting in my music folder since last month. When I was downloading it, I was like "Pam would like this." except I thought it was still too early for the office. :P Until this evening that is. Ahahaha!

Long comment is long.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Vin
– Oh, you know me so well. =D

But gah! Why tak intro?? Haha. I've been looping it on my iTunes since I got it! That's why for the first time since I started at KRPG, I've been walking around with my music on my iPhone (instead of my comp) and playing through my earphones cos I don't want to go a minute without Antebellum singing to me! Haha.

Lissa said...

Nuuuu... Getting used to snowy Christmases is bad. Cos then you will miss them when they're gone. :(

Jovin Wong said...

And only 2 months in. Not bad eh. =P

Like I said, too early for Christmassy, though I also know that doesn't apply to you. XD Just yesterday we were discussing when we can start playing Christmas songs and it was decided that it's only respectful to do so after Deepavali. LOL. And as good as the album is, I tend to like my Christmas songs to be fun and cherry. Makes me feel like a giddy kid. =P

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Lissa
– Hahaha. Well, if "having loved and lost is better than not having loved at all," I think it applies to snow, too. =p


ATTN: Vin
– Hahaha. Not bad at all! Christmas-addict, yo!

And yayyy! We're just 1 day from Deepavali! That means... we get Christmassy this Monday! Woot woot! (Exclamation mark overdose.)

I love Christmas to be fun and merry but I like my songs deep and senti. HAHA. Balance. =p

Lissa said...

I sorta had that quote in my head when I typed out that comment. >.> But I ignored it. :P

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Lissa
– Haha. Great minds, great minds. =p

陳一豪 said...

Eh since you're onto online purchases, or if you may, the word 'purchase' enclosed within quote marks, you should try downloading lossless (FLAC) files. The quality you get from it is just so different.

MSN me for more info ok?

Pam Song said...

ATTN: 陳一豪
- Ooo... Sounds interesting. And illegal. Hahaha. I like! So, yes! I shall be getting in touch!

Evelyn M said...

I'll be spending Christmas eve and morning on Korean Airlines plane :((

and you technically can't make snowballs on Christmas because they're fresh snow, so , not dense enough hehe... so you're not missing out alot , Pam !

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Marieta who?
– Meaning you'll be flying to Korea for Christmas?? That's AMAZING!!! Winter Sonata yo!

And nooOoOoOOOoOoOo!! Don't ruin my snow fantasy!

Post a Comment

Talk to me!