Tuesday, November 02, 2010

Anything But Ordinary, Please?

The gods of all things fancy must have looked down and smiled upon me this wunnerful Tuesday cos I think I just discovered the most refreshing site. Look!


 Waste-Free Lunch Kit worth $45.00


Box Appetit Lunch Bag worth $7.00


You know, I think I'd be more inclined to pack food from home if I had breakfast bags and lunch boxes that look this funky-cute. =p And wait, there's more!


Animal Sandwich Cutters (Set of 4) worth $14.00


Puzzle Piece Sandwich Cutters (Set of 4) worth $14.00


Puzzle sandwiches!? How awesome is that?? Haha.
Bread doesn't get any cooler than this, I tell ya!


Gosh, if I had these bread cutters while I was in Perth and making sandwich breakfasts for The Fiancé every morning, I'd have totally been the coolest fiancé in town. Sigh. Too late for that now. But it's okay. No sweat. I'll have my second chance at being the coolest something later when I have my own kids. *grin* Specifically? Coolest mom on the block, yo! Watch out other mamas of '84! Ahh, the envy your kids will feel but oh, how the little darlings will lurrrve me, too! =p


Anyway, if you like what you see, there's lots more where that came from. LOTS more. Go visit www.uncommongoods.com for more lust-worthy-meets-gush-worthy and totally to-die-for funky cuteness. =)


NOTE: This isn't a paid advertorial. And nope, unfortunately, I also didn't end up buying anything from the site although I love, love, loved them all to death! Will have to wait till I have more room for nonsense before I call any of these delights my own. The day will come, I tell you... Mark my words, the day will come!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Talk to me!