Saturday, November 06, 2010

#55 Of China To Taiwan On Google Maps

This caught my attention and stole a snicker. =)


-----------


Firstly, head on over to Google Maps and click "Get Directions." Search for directions from China to Taiwan (that means type "China" in Box A and "Taiwan" in Box B as seen below) then click "Get Directions" to activate the search.




To the right of the page, you'll see this portion of the world map with a lined route from Point A (China) to Point B (Taiwan) like you requested.




Now, look to the left and check out instruction #55. (If you're too lazy to go through all those steps, click here for a screenshot.) Do you see what I saw? Haha. Hilarious! The peeps at Google sure have a sense of humour, don't they? =p

11 comments :

neena said...

Gah! lmao =p

Lissa said...

I think it applies to a lot of places. Haha...

RealGunners said...

now try Shanghai to Tokyo :D

Zhen Ying said...

Try Japan to United States too.

JiaHauR said...

Woah. Pretty cool. But not as cool as some GPS navigator that ask you to leave the vehicle and start kayaking :D

Pam Song said...

ATTN: neena
– Hahaha. I laughed my butt off, too! =p


ATTN: Lissa
– Haha. I didn't know! Until my readers left comments about the other places. =p


ATTN: RealGunners & Zhen Ying
– HAHAHA. Thanks, guys! I didn't know! This post is now a valuable Google egg resource. HAHA.


ATTN: JiaHauR
– Hahaha. Those don't exist yet. Why don't you engineer it, Engineering Boy!

Jeffro said...

ROFLMAO! Oh shoot, my boss looking at me! XD

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Jeffro
– HAHA. See lah! Read blogs during work summore. =p

Jeffro said...

What can I say, I try not to miss out on entertaining stuffs especially these types =P

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Jeffro
– Hahaha. Glad to know that you find that with Tinki Talks. Haha.

Tinki Talks. Bringing you only the best in entertainment! =p

Jeffro said...

Ahhh that's a good punch line =D Wootza!

Post a Comment

Talk to me!