Wednesday, October 13, 2010

When You Turn On The Shower, You Get Wet

Or rather Tiam Tiam gets wet. =p

Everybody, meet Tiam Tiam's wet back.


Tiam Tiam, who sits next to me at work.


Or rather just his half wet back. Haha.


I tell you... the lot of us who were in the room laughed like hell when he came in half drenched, man. Want to stop also cannot stop. Stomach pain until wanna die already also cannot stop. Walk down the stairs until can fall down break neck also cannot stop. Haha. And the culprit?


TADAAAA...




A shower in the upstairs toilet that has
its on-off lever right next to the sink.


p/s: I heard he's not the first one in the company to get drenched. =p

7 comments :

Melissa said...

HAHAHA, you heard right! About a month into my internship at Kenray, I accidentally hit the lever and got my back AND hair soaking wet. :p

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Melissa
- HAHAHAHA. I didn't say it, you did! Hahahaha. Thank goodness I usually use the sink outside.

Jeffro said...

Thank god my company's washroom doesn't have any of that!

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Jeffro
– Haha. I think if got hor... you everyday sure kena enforced shower by accident wan. Hahaha.

Jeffro said...

Then I better prepare raincoats, umbrella, and some toiletries (shower cap, soap, towel, etc) =P

The first two is prevention... but you know what they say, if you can't beat them, you gotta join them, hence the toiletries =P

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Jeffro
– Hahahaha. Thank goodness for you you don't work here then. =p

Jerry Sioh said...

That day was hot..so Im thinking to hav shower ok..haha

Post a Comment

Talk to me!