Tuesday, October 12, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Last Saturday night, 18 of us gathered at The Forum, Island Plaza, Penang to celebrate the 51st birthday of my boss at home and at work. Food was okay, service was bad, toilets were... urm, full of adventure (for some of us, at least =p) and the company was fab.




There was even a cake. It was supposed to be a Liverpool cake but after a minor mishap with the icing, the idea was ditched and swapped for BMW. Haha.



I promise you, nooonneee of the writers at KRPG checked the writing on the cake before it was presented to the boss. Not our fault! =p




Hahaha. It's the thought that counts lah, I guess. =p


HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BOSS
AT HOME AND AT WORK!

2 comments :

RealGunners said...

it must be the stress getting the better of me already... i read your post wrongly...

"...to celebrate my 51st birthday of the boss at..."

@@

Pam Song said...

ATTN: RealGunners
Haha. You blur liao la. =p

Post a Comment

Talk to me!