Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Correction: Not "Super Healthy" After All



Again, all mine. -_-


Decided to go back to the doctor today cos my flu massively picked up again last night. In fact, it's now even worse than before. Sigh. Guess it just took a break while my previous round of meds were making their rounds in my system. -_-


So during my consultation with the doc today, he upped my antibiotics and antihistamine and told me that he'd also be shifting me over to a stronger, but less common medicine for my throat inflammation. He said...


Doctor: Are you allergic to any medication? 

Pam Song: Only erythromycin like I told you last time.

Doctor: Okay. Here's what I'm going to do. I'm going to give you something stronger that will help... *long pause* ...but some people are allergic to it. 

Pam Song: *nervous* Urm... okay... what kind of allergy ah? *imagining the worse scenario possible*

Doctor: *super serious face* Hiccups. *still serious* If you get the hiccups after taking this, stop immediately and come back to see me.


HAHAHA. I would have laughed out loud in the doctor's office if it wasn't so inappropriate and if my throat wasn't hurting as badly as it was. =p

9 comments :

Reubz said...

Eh, Hiccups are a serious health issue, you know... :P

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Reubz
– Hahaha... Skeetttt... =p

Jeffro said...

Hahaha I must say your doctor has a GOOD sense of HUMOR.. OMG HICCUPS!!!

but then again, WHAT'S UP with the pile of drugs? Are you really in that bad shape?

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Jeffro
– No no! He said it with A STRAIGHT FACE! That's the part that made me laugh like hell on the inside. HAHA.

And ya lah. That time very bad. Borderline KO. Haha.

Jeffro said...

HAHAHA, I honestly don't know how you kept the laughter inside, if it was me, I'd be rolling on the floor =P

Woah, why you overworked yourself? =(

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Jeffro
– Hahaha. No choice lah. Later I offend him then he poison me with meds. Die. Haha. Why overworked? Cos... overworked lor. Haha. I also dunno how to answer you. =p

Jeffro said...

LOL! You die hard worker is it? Or you the M type? @.@ He make you crave for more meds, hahaha

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Jeffro
– @_@ What the hell is the M type!?

Jeffro said...

M-type when being referred to a human, means Masochist-type =D Picked that up from some show hahaha

Post a Comment

Talk to me!