Thursday, September 30, 2010

Thankful

1. For fulfilled promises. I feel so blessed to have answered prayers, hard sai and a healthy dog. =)

2. For surprise calls from MCKL. Mind you, I'm still hoping for more good news when it comes to this one. Stares at Rabel. Hard. >(

3. For correct online banking transactions. Wah, I tell you... very stress man, when money changes hands. Beh tahan. Doesn't help that HSBC doesn't ask for any name confirmation or anything. Just punch in some numbers and then see see, money hilang liao. Hmmph. Lousy.

4. For successful hotel bookings. Uh huh... That's right! We finally secured both dinner dates and locations! Yay! =D

5. For purchased airline tickets. Unexpected dream come true, this one. Now I just can't wait till that day arrives. Wheee! =D

5 comments :

Lissa said...

Awesome news! :)

joshuaongys said...

Happy For You =)

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Lissa
– Haha. Yes! Yay! =D


ATTN: joshuaongys
– Hahaha. Thanks, Joys. =)

Jeffro said...

Wow that's great news! =D I'm praying for more to come! =D

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Jeffro
– A little slow on the "good news" front these days. Aside from getting my photographer sorted out that is. Haha.

Post a Comment

Talk to me!