Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Oops, I Did It Again

Meet my newest mishap.




Scraped a good layer of skin off the top of one portion of my left foot just minutes ago while getting out of my chair in a hurry to visit DTP. Sigh. What's wrong with me ah? Cannot make it lah liddat... -_- Now, that bit is looking mighty red and raw. Hmmm. Kinda reminds me of sushi. :-/


p/s: KRPG peeps don't wear shoes upstairs and I don't like walking around barefooted. So, I impluse bought those gaudy-looking, cloth-based slippers at Giant last weekend. They cost me peanuts! =D

4 comments :

Felicia Boo said...

I love those thongs! Very nice color laaa

Pam Song said...

ATTN: feliciaboo
– Haha. Okok lah. Best of the lot. If I go again, I buy one for you lah. Your shoe size should be same like me, right?

Jeffro said...

(=.=") You know... You could have just gotten a pair of "walkabouts" from hotels... they're FREE! =P If I knew earlier, I could have gotten a pair for ya... hahaha

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Jeffro
– I find those stuff not hardy enough lah. Summore always white wan. So after awhile, it turns... yucky. And gross. Haha. Plus, they're always much too big for my feet. =p Wear at home okay lah. Wear at the office... Hmmm...

Post a Comment

Talk to me!