Monday, September 13, 2010

More Mid Autumn Mooncakes

I generally like my mooncakes traditional. Classic. "Boring." So all the funk that's been going into mooncake creations these days really isn't my thing. Tiramisu mooncake?? You gotta be kidding me. What's wrong with Tiramisu cakes without the "moon" in it?


But then again, I don't really buy mooncakes myself.
I just eat what's been bought or given. =p


I don't know what flavours these were. Can't keep track anymore. -_-


So technically, I don't have a right to complain.

HAHA.


But if I had a choice, I'd go for the white lotus with double yolk ones that come in either the brown or ping pei skin. And I probably wouldn't mind the pandan flavoured ones if the lotus+yolk ones run out. But that's probably as far as I'd go with my mooncake adventures. No modernised, new-age versions with fancy ingredients for me, thank you.

4 comments :

Lissa said...

Ice-cream mooncakes! I've not tried one yet. >.<

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Lissa
– Haha. I don't know if I wanna. But then again, they may just surprise me. =p

Lissa said...

Haagen Dazs. *drools*

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Lissa
– Hahaha. You and your Haagen Dazs! Which reminds me... I need to go ice-cream shopping soon!

Post a Comment

Talk to me!