Tuesday, September 14, 2010

"Love In The Greens" Is Not The Same As "Lovin' The Greens"

Last Thursday, Mee organised a "hi-I'm-back" lunch for me and my uncle whom I hadn't yet met since I returned to the mother(is)land. And since that uncle's a vegetarian, we all ended up having to Go Green along with him. (Not exactly a joy for a picky eater like me.)


We went to a vegetarian restaurant off Burmah Road (sorry, can't remember the name of the shop or the name of the road =p) and Dee, Mee and I ended up ordering the same thing. HAHA. Safest sounding thing on the menu. =p A short wait later, this arrived:




Wow. A heart-y lunch indeed.
(Harhar, I'm so punny. Harhar.)

They're really trying to make the un-vege-fied
(read: people like me) love their greens these days, huh?

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Talk to me!