Thursday, September 09, 2010

It's Your Birthday!

Dear Lamé,


If I were there, you'd be wearing a big, bright, birthday hat all day today. At work, in meetings, and even when we're out for lunch. (YOU BETTER TELL ME TOMORROW THAT YOU DIDN'T JUST EAT SALAD ON YOUR OWN BIRTHDAY.)




And if I were there, you know we'd be taking lots and lots and LOTS of pictures all day today. You and me. Me and you. We. Us. Together. L-O-T-S of pictures. Happy ones, serious ones, and pretty ones. On film, on DSLR and on Photobooth. Same faces, different poses. Over and over again. Cos we're awesome that way.




YEAH!


You know what? I'm glad we crossed paths at MCKL. Cos although the time we spent sitting side by side complaining about the workload and singing Lambert's "Whataya Want From Me" was short... to me, it was still a pretty good run.




Now that you're so very far away, know that I miss hearing you call me "SONG SONG!" with sooo much excitement and enthusiasm, as I walk in every morning. I miss the way you always finish my song lyrics. I miss the way you can't stand it when I put my songs on Repeat. I miss your sense of humour. I miss our random nonsense. And I miss running down to Red Oven for soup and Hamban.




Basically, I miss you.

Happy Birthday, babe.
I hope you had a good one. =)

Love,
Pam Song

p/s: And even if you didn't, don't worry! We'll bring out the party hats
and rock Penang when you come up with the girls this November. =p

4 comments :

RealGunners said...

poor thing, at least go and get some GCB ya :)

Pam Song said...

ATTN: RealGunners
– Haha. I hope she went for GCB, too!

RealGunners said...

kns.. i went for GCB just now, but... but... the staff begin removing the GCB banners... and said: "no more GCB"

:'(

Pam Song said...

ATTN: RealGunners
– HAHAHA. Really? Actually hor... I never tried yet. So I dunno what's so great about it. =p

Post a Comment

Talk to me!