Monday, September 27, 2010

Getting Comfy At The New Place

Remember how I said that something's missing in Penang and that I haven't been at my happiest? Well, I decided to take matters into my own hands and go at it Tim Gunn style – just MAKE. IT. WORK.


So many ways to do it but
I just listened to Frank and did it my way.


L-R: Love Letters, Double Deckers in Chicken and Prawn,
Oats Biscuits, MiMi, Chickadees, Mamee and Super Ring.


 Added Maggi Cup in Tomyam, Kari Ayam and Kari, and another brand of
Sesame Chicken to the shelf for those extra hungry days.




Ahh, I feel so much better about Penang already. =)


A NOTE TO MY COLLEAGUES AT KRPG: What you see here is free for all. So, come and get 'em any time you need a buzz or a junkie shot. (Haha. That last bit totally made it sound like KRPG's overrun by druggies. =p)

6 comments :

RealGunners said...

last paragraph: don't say that if you are in the FIZ area, otherwise they will all be gone in 2 minutes...

and btw, i thought is Frankie?

Pam Song said...

ATTN: RealGunners
– Hahaha. Well, thank goodness I'm a good distance away from you guys then. =p

I guess it's Frankie if you're as close as Jon Boy is to him. =p

jack said...

me want u as colleague!!!!!

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Jack
– HAHAHAHA. Come join advertising! =p

jack said...

looking at "8 Types Of Bad Creative Critics"...
ermmm... no want advertising job loorrr..

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Jack
– Haha. Be a writer! You get to get out of one type! Considered lucky liao! Hahahahaha.

Post a Comment

Talk to me!