Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Wedding? What Wedding?

Okay, so it's been awhile since I've talked about the wedding. Cos... well, I haven't exactly had a lot of time to actually sit down and plan the wedding. Haha. At least not since official work began for me at KRPG, and our future room ID and my current room DIY makeover took over my weekends. -_- 


In fact, today was the first time I actually talked wedding with my girl friends – The Senior Writer (who's still not working!! @_@), 4YRS2ABD (who just got married early this year!), and Duh Roads (who's one of my bridesmaids).


I tell you... The Senior Writer and 4YRS2ABD are just sooo helpful that I feel like giving them a squeeze each! (No sarcasm there, okayyy. Just lots of sincerity and open arms.) They're my pre-wedding go-to girls now! Haha. 


And as for Duh Roads... well, my heart goes out to her. =p But it's okay. Cos even through the bad times (mainly on her side of the world), there's still lots to laugh about. Like this lame conversation we just had with each other.


Pam Song: I dunno if I'm gonna sew your dresses or buy. Cos sew damn ex.

Duh Roads: Erm... well if can buy I think cheaper la.

Pam Song: Yeah, that's why. I found one at Sungai Wang. Damn nice. I would have bought it for myself. Hahaha. Very sweet. Spaghetti wan the dress. A nice kind of purple. But DAMMNNN ex. -_-''''

Duh Roads: Ohh from Italy? Hahaha. 

Pam Song: I dunno man. Why?

Duh Roads: Spaghetti mah. 

Pam Song: Wth. -_- Eh, you like extra lame since you work with *insert name of new writer who replaced me at MCKL*. HAHA. Dunno whether Italy or not but sound like import from space cos so bloody ex. Haha. (Okay, I can be quite lame, too. I know.)

Duh Roads: No... I'm just extra stress. I have no one to talk to ok? And so busy all the time.

Pam Song: So no place to release stress and work on your communication skills issit? =p

Duh Roads: If not I just don't talk lah. Can die.


Haha. I think that poor girl needs a big hug.

*HUG!*


But... On to more important matters! After 3.5 months of dilly-dallying, we finally picked our dates! Woot woot! =D Now to settle the hotel bookings and send our Save The Date cards out for printing. Friends (those of you who know you're being invited lah), start emailing me your correspondence addresses!! (And those of you who aren't 100% sure if you'll be invited, you dun thick skin ah. I tell you, I will thick skin back wan!)

12 comments :

Jeffro said...

haha that's why you should have saved up more for your wedding dress =P

Lissa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Pam Song said...

ATTN: Jeffro
– Heh? So you mean try to spend less on the bridesmaids outfits and then spend more on wedding gown?


ATTN: Lissa
- Haha. Why delete?

Lissa said...

I figured that question best be left alone. :P

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Lissa
– Haha. I see I see.

Lissa said...

:)

Jeffro said...

Hahaha, I guess so.. After all own wedding is bigger right? =D

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Lissa
– =D


ATTN: Jeffro
– Haha, well, I wouldn't say it's BIGGER lah. But the white dress would appear in more pictures than the other dresses lah, I suppose. So that makes it a little bit more significant. =)

Jeffro said...

LOL a little bit? boy you got me there =P Having to appear in most pictures, that my friend is a BIG deal =D

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Jeffro
– Haha. True dat lah, true dat. OK! I'll make it a BIG deal from now on! Bridesmaids' budget kena potong! (Haha. Poor girls.)

Jeffro said...

@Pam: Hahaha, yeah! Bridesmaid's budget potong nvm, tapi jangan potong Bride's budget ya! =P

@To all the other girls whom it may concerned: I know I bring bad influence =P But you girls do know what's it like to be in the limelight right? Especially on the big day? =D

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Jeffro
– Hahahaha. Summore need coverline to cover backside in case all the girls wallop you. Hahahaha.

And dun worry. I super ikut budget wan. =)

Post a Comment

Talk to me!