Tuesday, September 28, 2010

8 Types Of Bad Creative Critics



8 Types Of Bad Creative Critics I've Personally Experienced Working With:
  1. The Blender
  2. The Hidden Agenda
  3. The Micro-Manager
  4. The Waffler
  5. The Wannabe
  6. The Wet Blanket
  7. The Crammer

7 out of 8. Hmmm. I guess I got lucky.


UPDATE AT 12:52PM ON 28 SEPTEMBER 2010: Hey, here's a thought: Maybe I never had the ill fate of working with The Pet Peeved because... well, I'm not a Designer or an Art Director! Writers don't talk colour as much, right? So maybe that's the only reason I was spared. Hahaha.

4 comments :

Jeffro said...

Before I say this... *grabs plenty of lumber, ties them around my body and hands*

Maybe one day you'll get a client saying, "I want the FONT COLORS to be that!" or "Why is all black? I hate black" =P

Mmmm the lumber works great xD

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Jeffro
– Hahaha. Idiot. But ya la, sure kena one day wan lah. I mean, got lah, some clients ask me why this colour and why that colour. But when you tell them that it's their corporate colour or their product line colour, they tend to be ok with it.

Jeffro said...

=P Well, that's why you got the reasoning power =) Otherwise, you'd go gaga by them!

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Jeffro
– Hahaha. Must. Be. Tough. When. Dealing. With. Such. Clients! Or else sendiri headache giler only. Hahaha.

Post a Comment

Talk to me!