Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Worth The While

I started blogging back in May 2005. That means that it's been 5 years and 4 months since I first stepped into Cyber Turf. Wow. Time flies. Cos it sure doesn't feel like it's been that long. Haha.


My journey started at Friendster Blogs. But I jumped ship to Blogger just a year and 9 months after that cos of photo uploading issues and other miscellaneous technical problems that cropped up, and I've been here ever since.


Through my blogging on Tinki Talks, I've met new friends, exchanged points of views and learned a thing or two. I've also received a couple of gadgets FOC, seen bits of the world on advertiser's dime, and earned some extra pocket money. (Amongst many other awesome things I can't seem to recall right now.)


But those are nothing compared to the fact
that my memories are all now stored away;
safe from Time, Old Age and Forgetfulness.


I don't just blog when I've got something to say. I blog when there's something to remember. And because every day presents Life a brand new canvas to doodle on, I try to make sure I keep up and doodle along with her. Because of that, I blog often. As often as I can, at least. In fact, this is my 10th post in 24 hours. Haha.


Click here to view from source.


I guess I wasn't called the Queen of Multiple Posts 
by David Cheong (a.k.a Royalshortness) for nothing. =p


Sure, some days it's tough finding the time to mould my thoughts into posts. (Especially not with my timetable back when I was working at MCKL. -_-) And it sucks to have to keep things a little less than specific at times. (For privacy purposes and all that.) But on a whole, it's been a rewarding journey I could never regret embarking on.


Click here to jump to HEPBURNCo's Facebook page.


I do it cos the time I spend updating Tinki Talks
is worth the memories I keep.


I embarked on this journey a pretty long time ago, and I've never looked back since. Don't think I ever will. From May 2005 to August 2010 and beyond. 5 years, 4 months, and counting. =)

10 comments :

Jeffro said...

after reading, it got me thinking... how did you come about, getting 5 years and 8 months? (having nothing to do) I calculated 5 years and coming to 4 months =P

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Jeffro
– OMG, you're right! Maths fail! Hahaha. Thanks. Will edit. =p

Jeffro said...

Hahaha! Yes! FAIL! Chill, we all make mistakes =P

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Jeffro
– Haha. True dat. Most important this is we learn! =)

Jeffro said...

*nods in agreement* Not forgetting enjoying the process between =)

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Jeffro
– Hahaha. The process of recounting months and years in our head? =p

Jeffro said...

Maths! Hahaha... I find that usually, one would be amazed at how many years and months have passed since he/she did something - its something to be proud about I guess xD

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Jeffro
- Haha. Getting old is something to be proud of? =p

Jeffro said...

Awww, don't look at it that way... Look on the brighter side, the experience and joyful moments gained is something to be proud of! =P

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Jeffro
– Hahaha. Positivism FTW!!!

Post a Comment

Talk to me!