Tuesday, August 17, 2010

What Are You Remembered For?

Writing about Carmen's post in Love, Airports and Immigration reminded me of a Facebook Wall Post she left me earlier this month when she found out that The Fiancé and I were engaged. I meant to blog about it. But like many other things I intend to blog about, I just never got around to doing it. Until now.




Haha. How sweet of her. =)


You know, I think I haven't seen Carmen since we were dating two good friends a long, long, loooong time ago. Haha. That was way back in 2002 when I was in my first year of college! (Yeah, it's been THAT long. Thank goodness for social networking, eh? =p) Back in the day when I still had time to get crafty with paper and coloured pens. =)


I used to be the girl who worked her fingers bloody on cute hand-crafted tokens to give away. Cards, bookmarks, notes – you name it, I've made it, and I've given it away. And it wasn't like giving them away was difficult or anything. It always felt good doing it. Kinda like the teenage me's selfless good deed at no cost and little investment if you discount the sweat and blood. =p


Anyway, I always wondered if people actually appreciate and still keep what I'd put so much time and effort into. Well, now I know. And I'm glad that I'm still remembered for it so many years down the road. =)

2 comments :

Reubz said...

I still keep the notes you gave me! Nick and I used to joke around, saying that your signature back then looks like the word "Gangster" at first glance. Do you still use that old sig, gangsta?

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Reubz
- Wow! I'm amazed! Haha. Looks like it was all worth it. =)

And yeah, I'm still all girl part gangsta. =p

Post a Comment

Talk to me!