Sunday, August 01, 2010

The Trees Are Obviously Confused

Even though it's officially still Winter
till the end of August...




The knee-high bushes in Kings Park and Botanic Garden are filled with white, purple and yellow flowers. (I didn't bother taking pictures of the white and purple ones. I may next time. They're even more Spring-ish than these yellow ones you see! So many tiny little flowers!) It's starting to really get pretty around here! =)


Some of the trees along Kings Park Road, on the other hand, look so weird cos the bottom leaves are still green, the middle parts are either brown or botak already, and the tops are filled with bright red flowers. Haha. I'll try taking a picture to show you what I mean the next time I'm in the area. =)


p/s: Spring actually officially begins in September.

3 comments :

estherlauderlyn said...

Eh when are you gg back to Penang? Are you coming to visit meee :)

Melsong said...

Yay, you can stil catch spring and some of the early wild flowers. Enjoy!

Pam Song said...

ATTN: estherlauderlyn
– My stay ends before September. And I already went to Melbourne laaaa... You yang MIA.


ATTN: Melsong
– Yup yup! Will take more pictures the next time I'm at Kings Park.

Post a Comment

Talk to me!