Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Save The Date Like, Now, Now, Now!

Today, over rice with Kung Pow Chicken and Onion Omelette at Chinatown, The Fiancé suddenly came to realise that he needed to start inviting his Australian friends to our wedding like, now, now, now so they can quickly chup their days off before they all get sucked into next year's working timetable.


Naturally, with me being the only one of the two of us who's Photoshop-equipped, I was tasked with designing our Save The Date cards (also like, now, now, now) so I can get them printed and airmailed over to him as soon as they're ready to be sent out to our guests. Uh... all that once we've got our dates confirmed, of course. -_-'''


Gosh, The Fiancé and I have got
our priorities pretty screwed up, haven't we? =p


Anyway, I came home and immediately started tinkering away at the comp. 2 hours later, I was done. Or as done as I'm gonna be now since I'm designing a Save The Date card without a... urm, date. -_-''' (OMG, what the heck is wrong with us??) Nevertheless, I think I deserve a pat on the back.


*pats self on back*


Oddly though, it's not in any of the colours we're considering for the actual day. @_@ Royal purple and pale yellow just didn't come our very nicely on print. (Shit. Liao. La. Maybe I'll rework the colours later when we're more certain of our theme.) Instead, it's in red, black and white. Haha. I think the new blog template is rubbing off on me.


p/s: We also got our Wedding To-Do List ready over the weekend so... yay, us! =D

6 comments :

ling said...

Hi Pam.
Congrats on your big day (engagement & wedding).

I came across a website that might help with the planning. http://weddingsmalaysia.com/

They also have an online tool to plan budgets, Bride & Groom responsibilities, etc.
http://tools.weddingsmalaysia.com/ad-login-login-login

Hope i was being more helpful than nosy..

=)
Congrats again..

Pam Song said...

ATTN: lydiascl
– Awww, thanks!!! That was definitely helpful. I'm looking through the site like, now, now, now. Haha. =p

And thanks. We're just engaged at the moment. Wedding's next year. =)

Lissa said...

I totally will have to badger you for tips. Haha... Good luck with the date and stuff. :)

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Lissa
– Wedding planning tips? Haha. After 2011, you may. If you get married before that, sorry. You're on your own cos I'm also trying to find my way. Haha.

Simon Seow said...

Congrats. I can't see no more dimples anymore T_T

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Simon Seow
- Cos I hardly take pictures here. Every day stay at home do same thing. Haha.

Post a Comment

Talk to me!