Tuesday, August 17, 2010

The Red Tree

You won't believe how amazing the sights can be around here when Spring decides to get creative with the trees. Take a look at this!




Yep, that's what The Fiancé and I saw while driving one day.

Such a show-stopper, duncha think?? Wow.

 
Best part was when The Fiancé suddenly offered to stop the car for me to take pictures. =D So while he eyed a Mazda RX-8 that was parked at the side of the road, I went ahead and got crazy with the camera. 




Just look at how it stands out amongst
the other boring just-green-no-red trees.





And it's not like it's maroon or any other dull shades of red, you know. It's bright red! Like bright BRIGHT red! The brightest of reds, really. Almost like the tree was on fire. Haha.




Doesn't it just look brilliant?


This picture was taken a day later
when the clouds weren't putting on a show.


Gah, I love it!

2 comments :

Lissa said...

I'd eye both the Mazda and the tree. Hehehe...

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Lissa
– I thought the Mazda RX-8 was nice... but the more I look at it, the more it looks Ah Beng to me. Haha.

Post a Comment

Talk to me!