Thursday, August 12, 2010

An Ordinary Day

I lurrrve the song in our 2010 Malaysia Truly Asia TVC. I've already got it looping on my comp. And now, I'll have you listen to it, too. Haha. But only because it's so, so nice. I get a good feeling on the inside when it plays. And I want to give you that good feeling, too. =)


----------------


Artist: Natasha Ines Wah Idris
Song Title: An Ordinary Day





Where on Earth can an ordinary day
Begin in such an extraordinary way

Where can you watch the sunrise
And be near enough to touch it

Or find yourself in unfamiliar surroundings
And yet have so many friends

Where can you walk amongst giants
And not feel small

Or become king and conquer kingdoms
All in a day

Where can you feel the core of the Earth
And be soothed by its wonders

Or be in the presence of a stranger
And yet feel so close

Where can you mingle with the oldest races
And be right at home

Where can your wishes come true
A pocket full at a time

A place like no where else on Earth
Malaysia, truly Asia.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Talk to me!