Sunday, August 29, 2010

One, Two, Breathe!

Very important dinner tonight.

Unfortunately, my brain and body
can't decide how to feel about it.

:-/


You see, I'm excited. Very much so. Yet, I'm skittish. And then, I'm happy! But also oh-so-nervous! Gosh, I feel like a crazy person! Haha. I really hope this dissonance doesn't show when I'm in the presence of some of my life's VVIPs tonight. =p


Having said that, I also think that it's funny I feel this way. Cos I knew this day would come. And to be really honest, I've been looking forward to it. But now that it's finally arrived, I feel so... unprepared! I really need to suck in some chill-out air before I pass out from an adrenaline overdose. -_-


BREATHE, PAM! BREATHE!


Update at 10:03AM on 29 August 2010: Dinner didn't happen. Other stuff popped up and got in the way so now I'm feeling both, disappointed and relieved. Hmmm.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Talk to me!