Friday, August 06, 2010

Friday, Fly Day

Gee, I can't believe that it's Friday again.
The weeks are really beginning to fly by!


Feels like just yesterday I stepped into an airplane in Penang, only to arrive in Australia a meal and a nap later. And now... I'm mere weeks from saying my 'goodbyes' to this place I've called Home for the past 2+ months!!! Oh the horror. The tragedy! The massacreeee!!!! T_T


*blink blink*

Sorry. Drama moment.

But true ma. So fast wan time fly. WHYYY???

Sigh.


You know, I can't believe this is all going to be over in 3 weekends. If anything, we're already sitting on the edge of one!!! T_T And as soon 5.30PM arrives and I pick the Fiancé up from work, the weekend's officially begun for us. (We're going to the City cos it's Late Night tonight! Wheee!! Ok ok. Sorry. Serious topic, serious face. *serious face*) Another 2 weekends after that, I'm outta here. Ugh, I'm really beginning to dread the day. T_T


But here's news! I've confirmed my starting date at the new workplace. (I'm calling it KRPG.) And I'm excited about it! And nervous as hell, for that matter. But... it also just feels *sob sob* too soon *sob sob sob* to start working again! *blows nose* My last day at MCKL was on Friday, 21 May 2010. By the time I start, I'd have been officially unemployed (freelance work doesn't count) for 3 months and 15 days.


Gosh, how does one start working again
after being on holiday for 3.5 months!?

I'm sooo dead.

-_-'''

That aside, I've got exactly 13 days
to get my shit in order once I get back.


That means unpack, sort out the mess I lugged from KL and left at home (OMG, the mess! *faints*), pack it all into cupboards and shelves, work in a quick trip to KL to collect some Singaporean bridal mags (with notes included!) from one of my bridesmaids (hearts you!), and hopefully have time to visit some shops to check out their dresses. If possible, I'd also like to slip in a quick facial in Penang cos Winter's successfully robbed my skin of its moisture and hydration.


But dunno lah. See how.
Depends on whether I have the time.

Sigh.

See? Time never reach yet also fly liao.

T_T

8 comments :

Lissa said...

And meet up with me too! *snickers*

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Lissa
- Haha that wan dun worry! No due date wan. =p

Lissa said...

Goodeh. :D

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Lissa
– When you coming up to Penang to visit the BF? I'm good for anytime Sept onwards.

Lissa said...

Fancy that. My family wants to go up for Merdeka, I might prolly stay a couple of days and be back for my mom's birthday on Sept 4th. But that's all just talk right now.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Lissa
– Oh issit? Well, if plans do fall through, lemmie know. =)

Lissa said...

Will do. :) I'll send you an e-mail or something and get your number beforehand. :)

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Lissa
- Sounds like a plan to me! =)

Post a Comment

Talk to me!