Thursday, August 19, 2010

Do, Do, Do, Stop To Breathe, Then Do Some More

I've had an incredibly productive day.


And all I can say about it is that working on freelance projects and planning a wedding at the same time is no joke. I can only imagine what my days (and nights) will be like once I actually start working full-time at KRPG. Crayyy-zee!


But... day's over, and I'm now comfortably jammied up in La Senza pants and an oversized T-shirt. The Fiancé's sitting right next to me on the couch, singing along to Mercy Me's All Of Creation. And me? I've got my MBP on my lap and the heater warming up my cold, cold feet. Ahh, bliss. =)


So let me tell you about
the better part of my day:

I started working on our wedding website. =D


And I'm proud to say that design-wise, it's all done and ready to launch! Except that I'm not gonna do any launching just yet. Not until we've got our dates sorted. And not until my Lorem Ipsum paragraphs morph into actual stories in English. Haha. I've got bits left to write, The Fiancé has his bits to write, and a select group of friends and family have yet to contribute to the site. So until all that's penned down, the blog's for Blog Authors only – i.e. me. =p


Having said that, the site address won't be made public so... sorry, Cyberworld. Unless you're invited to the wedding, you won't be notified of where to go for the inside scoop. Privacy issues and all that, ya know? =p So, all I can present you with is the header that's on now, that may be subject to change as we go along.


Adorable font people edited from here.


So, yep. That's what I did today.
What did YOU do all day?

6 comments :

JK said...

Hmmm...what's KRPG?

Pam Song said...

ATTN: san ling
- Haha. Kaypo-nyer! =p

RealGunners said...

that's so bloody unfair, why would you reveal the existence of such a website, then tell us we won't be able to access it? evil...

Pam Song said...

ATTN: RealGunners
– Haha. Dun la liddat. You'll still get updates of my plans here. Just that you won't see what our friends say about us. =)

Lissa said...

Will I get to see it? >.>

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Lissa
– You're not in my jurisdiction!

Post a Comment

Talk to me!