Tuesday, August 03, 2010

D Double Domino's Dinner



Yep. That's right. One. Each.
No sharing-caring nonsense for me, thank you.
This girl needs her own pizza!! *crazy eyes*


Hawaiian on a Classic Crust.


I usually order my Domino's Pizza on a Thin Crust but... let's just say that in Australia, Classic's on the menu cos, "Thin?? Not nice laaa..."


-_-'''

ANYWAY... remember this pic?


Click here to jump to original post.


Well, 陳一豪 guessed right!

If I zoom out a little...




Tada!

It's tomato paste that got left behind
after I pwned the whole pizza. Mwahahaha.


Ok, let me explain. I thought the tomato paste tasted a little sour. And I don't like sour with my pasta. I'm more of a creamy, cheesy kinda girl when it comes to my pastas and its sauces. So... I squeezed it all out from between my pizza base and its topping as I ate. :-/


I swear it sounds more gross that it really was.

*shifty eyes*




Seriously, I'm not always this gross.

I'm just very diligent when it comes
to picking out what I don't eat. =D

6 comments :

-yong may- said...

Okay. This post will be SO unrelated... but i'm gonna say it anyway: CONGRATULATIONS! I just noticed a pic of you wearing a ring (like today). Haha. Congrats again!

Pam Song said...

ATTN: - yong may -
- HAHAHAHA. So funny lah you! But I thank you. =) And don't worry, the pasta sauce is not offended. =p

陳一豪 said...

wahhhh Dominos is good everywhere but Malaysia.

Seriously any francise that gets the Malaysian treatment goes down the drain T__T

I smart heeeee

estherlauderlyn said...

i can testify to that. you picking out things you dont eat. I've seen you through too many fried rice sessions.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: TYH
- Eh eh. Dun talk about Domino's that way can??? Quite nice wat. I used to get Domino's delivered all the time when I was in KL! Thin crust is the only way to go though. =p

And ya la. Smart. But you just lost points for dissing Malaysia. *patriotic*

Pam Song said...

ATTN: estherlauderlyn
- Hahahaha. When I order fried rice at places I frequent, I make sure they leave out what I don't eat so I don't go picking stuff out. At your home... I got no choice. Smile and keep going. HAHA. Kidding.

Post a Comment

Talk to me!