Monday, August 30, 2010

A Buttery Death

My tummy usually wakes up a good 3 hours after I do. So, I'm not really one who's big on breakfast. (Ya, I know it's healthy but I find it really difficult to wolf down a whole meal in the AMs. A bit a bit ok lah.) But when I'm home, I don't have a choice. Even being lazy doesn't help cos breakfast gets prepared anyway.


So the other day – on the day I was supposed to drive down to KL, I woke up, got dressed and did some last-minute packing while Mee had her first meal of the day. No probs with that. But after she was done, she took it unto herself to make me eat my first meal of the day. We finally agreed with butter on toast. So, while I busied myself with the packing, she got to work in the kitchen.


Now, here's where it gets interesting.


You see, I usually like lots of melted butter on my toast. (I take after Dee when it comes to food. =p) And since she only had wholemeal bread at home, I knew that more butter was needed to ensure that I actually taste it. So I yelled from my room: "MORE BUTTER YAH, MEE!" and got back to packing. Well, wrong move. Cos this is what arrived:




@_@

OMG, my mother is trying to kill me!

17 comments :

陳一豪 said...

Try it this way.

Toast it .5 - .75 way. Dump butter, continue toasting.

Heaven.

But confirm sore throat one after that.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: 陳一豪
– Eee, I tried it before! Bad plan! The bread isn't crunchy anymore. It gets soggy cos of the butter. You bo professional lah lu.

Melsong said...

You asked for it and now blame me!

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Melsong
- Bluffsssss!! Takkan SO much butter, right?! *dies*

Melsong said...

I did not bluff!!! You distinctly asked for more butter. It's just that your definition of more is not the same as mine.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Melsong
- Dead already. Cannot reply you.

test said...

GOOD FOR U ! gain more weight mah and faster too

Jeffro said...

well that's why you need to properly define the word "More"... I'd say your mum's right =P (I got that before xD)

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Spectre
– Haha. You make gaining weight sound so easy. =p

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Jeffro
– I can't believe you're taking her side!!

Lissa said...

That's not a lot of butter. >.>

Jeffro said...

Why not? She's got a point there... and like @Lissa said, "that's not a lot of butter" =P

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Lissa & Jeffro
– Eh, you two ganging up on me wei! How can??

Jeffro said...

well I'm just saying =P Ain't that right, @Lissa? xD

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Jeffro
- See? She no wants reply you. HAR HAR.

Jeffro said...

LOL she just forgotten, if she remembered this post, she'll reply! =P

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Jeffro
– Hahaha. Nope. No wants reply you still. HAHA.

Post a Comment

Talk to me!