Monday, July 26, 2010

Mr Sun's Back In Business

The weather's been good this past week. But since I hadn't really been out and about town during the warmer parts of the day, I didn't realise quite how warm it's gotten around here. Until I went to Harbour Town for lunch yesterday.


You see, Harbour Town is an open air shopping centre. So with the sun shining and a cool breeze blowing, it felt perfectly fine walking around with a jacket on. But after paying for parking and entering the car, I almost died from the heat. So friggin' hot! So, I rolled down my window. As did The Fiancé with his. But after feeding the ticket machine with our paid ticket, the dude selamba only proceeded to roll up his window... and mine.


Pam Song: Eh, so hot!

The Fiancé: *shocked* Aiyoh! @_@

Pam Song: *blur* Wat?

The Fiancé: You cannot tahan hot already!

Pam Song: *realisation sets in* Ya hor!!?


It's true. Cannot tahan hot already. We drove all the way back home with the windows halfway down. My hair like siao liddat but I think the cool breeze was worth the mess. I would have died otherwise. That means... Die lah when I go back to Malaysia. Really die. T_T


Not happy with the sun.


Anyway, while waiting for my lasagne to cook, I decided to check on the weather. This was what Google had to say at 7:26PM yesterday:




Yep, it was 18ºC. At 7:26PM. P.M. YO!

*faints*

And no wonder I was warm earlier! Top temp was 23ºC! That's like... almost-Malaysia on a cold, stormy night! Darn it. Now, I'm starting to dread the day I get off my flight outta here. I know I'm so gonna melt as soon as I get hit by the hot and humid Malaysian weather. -_-''' Boy, oh boy, I can already see me grouching through my first week back. I pity my folks in advance for having to deal with me then. Heh.

4 comments :

RealGunners said...

don't worry, the heat without humidity is the killer weather, malaysia is much more bearable :)

Pam Song said...

ATTN: RealGunners
– Haha. I can't believe you just said the weather in Malaysia is better. =p

RealGunners said...

really one, at least the weather here won't give u cracked skin/lips what...

or they do?

Pam Song said...

ATTN: RealGunners
– True dat. But you get... urm... sweat. Haha.

Post a Comment

Talk to me!