Thursday, July 08, 2010

Bitten By The Cold

Ok, it's official – I'm sick.

-_-'''


I'm talking heavy head, congested nose, yellow-green phlegm and sneezes galore. Sigh. What a lousy way to ruin a perfect-so-far holiday. So, no more going out until the dribbling stops. Bah. Guess it's for the better since I've got tonnes of work to catch up on and a not-so-new programme to re-familiarise myself with.


Stupid Illustrator CS4 is not
behaving like Illustrator CS2 at all!


(Yes, it's been that long since I last used Illustrator. I usually just use Photoshop for all my design needs – even when it's not photo-editing – cos the programme's always launched on my MBP for convenience.)


Got really frustrated tinkering with it last night and ended up going back to Photoshop to get what I want done. Sigh. Already feeling like crap and now this, too?? Hell, no. Work's supposed to be fun! And exciting! Which it is...


IF NOT FOR THIS STUPID VERSION
OF ILLUSTRATOR!!! RAWR!

(I think I'm starting to like
shouting between paragraphs. =p)

Ok, rant time's up.
Gotta get back to work now.

Laters.


p/s: I'm lovin' my pink hot water bottle many muchness! <3

4 comments :

choco said...

I am sick too -_-

but but! get well fast fast. :D

Pam Song said...

ATTN: choco
– Eee, must be the change of weather for you. Bleh. Sucks eh?

You get well fast fast, too! =)

Melsong said...

Wrap hot water bottle with towel before you use it anywhere near you. And make sure it is tightly closed.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Melsong
– No lah, I make sure the water is not scalding then only I put in. Too hot and it spoils the rubber also.

Post a Comment

Talk to me!