Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Watch. This.


Popular from Wicked via No Rings Attached


...then tell me this:
How can anybody not want to watch Wicked!?


Even this one part is so freaking funny already. I was laughing so hard that I hardly had time to breathe! Haha. Kristin Chenoweth is da bomb as Galinda lah. So bimbotic, so blunt and so very tactless... but in a somewhat innocent and childlike manner. Haha. Just perfect!


Mind you, Idina Menzel who played Elphaba (the green one who duduk diam diam in this scene), is also a winner in her own right. She won Best Actress for her part in the 2004 Tony Awards! (That year, they also won for Scenic Design and Costume Design.) This is why Wicked is not to be missed. It has won many awards over the years lah, okay. Go Google it yourself. What's important is this:


I WANNA WATCH WICKED!

5 comments :

Lissa said...

I don't want to watch Wicked NOW. I'm eyeing The Phantom of the Opera to watch -first-, then any other musical that catches my fancy. :P

Jeffrey Yap said...

wow her character is a CSP man..classic soh poh...i like the part she attempted to ballet but she counldn't and she went - ah forget it...LOL man

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Lissa
– Haha. I'm surprised you haven't watched POTO. Haha. I'd have thought you would have watched many many musicals considering you're all the way over there. =p


ATTN: jeff
– Haha. Damn funny, right?? Beh tahan man. Haha. Made me laugh like hell when I was watching. HAHA.

Lissa said...

I would have LOVED to watch POTO while in London, but the price of the tickets were enough to make me cry... T_T Next trip, I'll set aside some cash for a musical. Promise. *nods* Mebbe even watch TWO in that same holiday. BAHA.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Lissa
– Haha. I'd say that a GREAT plan. Haha. Yeah, it's crazy how expensive tickets to musicals are huh? Beh tahan at all. Doesn't help that we keep converting cos we make that moolah in RM. T_T

Post a Comment

Talk to me!