Friday, June 18, 2010

This Beats Cheezels Hands Down



Okay, maybe, maybe not. I can't decide. But still... I like it. Cos it's nice and tasty. (Actually, I couldn't find Cheezels on the shelves. Plus, I thought it'd be a little silly getting something I could get back home while I'm here. But on second thoughts, perhaps I should have gotten something I know I'll like cos then I'd be spending hard-earned Ringgit in Australia on something that's at the very least, guaranteed to please my taste-buds. You know, I think I think too much. And that's just me picking junk food off a shelf. Can you imagine me with other stuff?? Crazy.) I think it's so good cos they added bacon to the mix. Cos it's not very cheesy for a Cheese & Bacon snack. Hmmm.

4 comments :

Desmond S.D. said...

Cheezels better cos it stains your fingers orange :p

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Desmond S.D.
– Nothing beats Super Rings when it comes to that!!! Hahaha.

infinitium said...

Eric Cartman's fav food... respect my authoritay!

Pam Song said...

ATTN: infinitium
– HAHA... Wth!

Post a Comment

Talk to me!