Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Recipe Revision Plans

My oven-baked cheesy potato
got the thumbs up before God! Yay!
(That's a story I won't bother reciting. Haha.)


But I think next time, I'll add little strips of ham and (more) cheese in the mix before tossing it into the oven for the first 35 minutes. After which, I'll take it out and top it off with a thick(er) layer of Parmesan cheese, before throwing it back into the oven for the final 15 minutes the recipe calls for.


Half done and another half for tomorrow. =)


Just thought I should write this all down
cos... well, I'm forgetful that way. =)

3 comments :

Lissa said...

Looks awesome! Bet it tastes awesome too. :D

Anonymous said...

Yummy! Can I have some please?....@_@"

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Lissa
– It does! It does! Haha. And it's so easy to make, too! =p


ATTN: Adrian Lim
– Hahaha. You'll need to wait till they start installing ovens like the one they have here, in Malaysia. =p

Post a Comment

Talk to me!