Monday, June 21, 2010

Making Up For My Non-Stupidity With Something... Urm, Stupid

It turns out that actually whipping out a DSLR to take pictures of myself picking minced beef off a rack feels more stupid than it sounds. That's why I ended up deciding that I shall do nothing of the sort to embarrass myself while I was at Woolworths earlier today.


But... (There's always a 'but'. -_-) Since my Stupid Picture Of The Day quota was far from being up, I resorted to taking a picture of myself 'working out' *cough cough* at the gym downstairs:


That's me having a pre-dinner banana.


Tada!!!

My mouth muscles work the hardest
when I'm gymming.
=D

See? I get healthy at the gym all the time!


-------------


Ladies and gentlemen, dudes and dudettes, boys and girls of all ages,

Bananas are a good source of Vitamin B6, Vitamin C, magnesium, potassium (lowers risk of stroke while increasing bone health), fibre (helps you pangsai), lectins (fights cancer) and antioxidants (every girl worth her 4-inch heels should know what this is for). Eat them.

This public service message was brought to you by Tinki Talks.

12 comments :

陳一豪 said...

omg you should not buy minced beef!

because any part of the cow can be classified as 'beef'.

innards or whatnot.

I typically buy minced topside. its safer as they specifically label a part. Pray that they do not lie.

yapthomas said...

ROFL! Hahaha.... Ewww.. Pamsong.. What have you ate? :P

Pam Song said...

ATTN: 陳一豪
– Urm... I kinda figured that out cos the people I was cooking for asked: "How come the beef tastes different?" -_-'''' Plus, I kept biting into small small dunno-whats that are crunchy. -________-''''


ATTN: yapthomas
– Si liao lah. T_T

Pam Song said...

ATTN: 陳一豪
– Eh, you cook wan meh?

Anonymous said...

Great! Carry on....Im visiting gym very often these days too =)

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Adrian Lim
– Wah, so healthy. Haha. Isn't drumming workout enough? =p

Anonymous said...

Drumming workout is to make sure that Im fit to play for God. Gym workout is to tone up the body and look great...Wkakaka =P

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Adrian Lim
– Wah... Hahaha. Spiritual and physical. Haha. Mental got bo? =p How are things with your Masters? Kautim?

Anonymous said...

Haha....Mental will be fitter with greater spritual and physical mah.

Masters already kautim long time ago lor....now on the permenant head damage...=P

How long you are on vacation at Melbourne? Already left MC?..

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Adrian Lim
– Haha. So when will you be done with that? Can tahan meh? Study so long.

I've already left Melbourne. Will be on vacation for another 2 months.

Anonymous said...

Ooo..dunno wor....cos it depends on how often I can slot in studies time after working hours lor. Its really fun to explore new stuffs to keep the brains moving...=P


Whoa another 2 months vacation? Mana pergi eh? So syok?...=))

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Adrian Lim
– Good for you lah. As long as it's something you like doing. I dunno what it'd be like for me to go back to school. But I don't think I'd want to study and work at the same time. My company had a short stint like that for us but we all almost died. Especially with my hours, a bit impossible, unfortunately. =(

I'm on vacation in Aus right now. =)

Post a Comment

Talk to me!