Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Love The Dress, Hate The Scene

I know I'm a little behind on the Gossip Girl scene these days. Cannot download in Australia lah. I have a 6GB/month limit! T_T That should teach me to complain about Streamyx. Thank goodness I've got reinforcements coming in from a nearby college. Tee hee. But till that happens – fingers crossed, it happens tonight – I'm stuck.


I watched all the episodes I had in storage awhile back. (I grabbed them from my ex-housemate before I left KL – Gossip Girl Season 3 but only up to S03E21: Ex-Husbands And Wives.) And since I know it's just the finale episode I'm missing out on, I might as well just post this rather than wait till I watch that one.


Ladies and gentlemen, this is
the ONLY dress that caught my eye all season.


Blair's oh-so-very-pretty dress in
Gossip Girl S03E17: Inglorious Bassterds



Ran a quick search and found this:



Matthew Williamson Resort 2010
Embroidered Satin Halter Dress


Nice hor? Too bad it's not really something I'd wear (I would if the back wasn't so low, but I also know I wouldn't cos it'd cost me an arm, a leg and a bad back) but I thought it was really pretty. Classy, elegant, eye-catching but not too over-the-top – perfect. Liked the colour. Loved the way the skirt flowed, too. That and just cos empire waistlines have always been my weakness. =p

9 comments :

Anonymous said...

are you on a 6mb only data download per month? or...a 6mb line...
i dont believe it!

Pam Song said...

ATTN: sphyrez
– HAHA. Thanks for pointing out the mistake. It's 6GB data per month, upload and download included. -_-'''

Lissa said...

That dress is beautiful, but empire waistlines always make me look like I'm pregnant, so I steer clear of them. LOL. :)

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Lissa
– Really?! I love them cos they hide everything! Hahaha. Plus, I love how they're usually so flowy. Mmm... =)

Anonymous said...

It is more than Celcom broadband! Ok la...I lived with 5GB every month for 1 year before upgrading to Streamyx.

Do they limit your speed after the 6GB?

Anonymous said...

Also, why is empire waistlines your weakness?

Pam Song said...

ATTN: sphyrez
– That means you hardly download stuff lor, right? Haha. And no, they don't limit, I think. But you pay through your nose.

And empire waistlines are so pretty! Especially on petite frames. I loves!

Unknown said...

that is not considered low. i think you wud look great. unless .. unless .. unless u got a hairy back!

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Simon
– I SO DON'T! Hahaha. But there's a thought. Haha. You so gross lah. But anyways, it's lower than my clothes usually are. I'm a prude that way. =p

Post a Comment

Talk to me!