Monday, June 07, 2010

I Miss My Girls

WARNING: Emo post ahead. Proceed with caution.


From Left to Right: Lamé, Yours Truly and Duh Roads.


That picture was taken the last time I saw my girls. In fact, these two were actually the very last people I saw and said 'goodbye' to before I drove away from my life in KL. Sigh.


-------------


My darling girls of MCKL,


Odd couple you may be when left alone without me *cough cough* (SEE HOW IMPORTANT I AM???) but together, I think we had some pretty good times, duncha think? =p The laughter, the photo-taking, the drives out for lunch... Ahh, you have no idea how much I miss you two! Now, there's no silliness or random song-singing on my left. And no frowning and elaborate bitching sessions on my right. Sigh. Life's just that much suckier without you two by my sides – both left and right.

But just because it sucks for me, it doesn't have to suck for you two girls. Please, please, PLEASE carry on the tradition and start eating good food again. (And when I say good food, know that Tajima doesn't count. Neither does Red Oven. =p AND NO SALAD WITH BLUE CHEESE DRESSING!) Tapau-ing is just sad lah, cha-bos. Reward yourselves with yummy munchies over long lunches, can? It's the very least you deserve considering what you're made to endure the other 8 hours of the day.

Anyhoo... Whatever the case, I shan't stall the emo bit any longer. I guess I'm mainly posting this to tell you guys that although my seat officially belongs to someone else today, know that I'm never really gone. From MCKL, perhaps. But not from you guys or our friendship. So, keep telling me stories of laughter and glory. Go ahead and let off steam or simply share a rant. Whatever you need me for, know that I'm always just a double click away from your Google Page.


Love,
Pam Song

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

song song~

hahaha.
JANGAN MASUK ZONE EMO!!!!
KELUAR SEKARANG.

*sniff sniff

nobody to sing a long song. and buy ham-bun with me during tea time liaooo. sighhhhhh.

yah, we miss you too lahh.
however, i know you're having fun over there. and that, is worth the missing-missing ahhh.

buy me lotsa lotsa stuff from respective PERTH har!!

see yah when i see yah!

lotsa lotsa love,
lame.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: abbyisvitamin
– ABBY TAI! I heard that my left-hand side ex-neighbour is sick! Awww... (See? Who ask you eat salad so much?? =p)

Ham-bun. HAHA. Dun forget BUTT-erfly bread.

Don't forget our November date. YOU DUN FFK AH! I'm counting on you to whip the other two into shape with this plan. Haha. See you then!

Love,
Pam Song

Post a Comment

Talk to me!