Tuesday, June 08, 2010

First Day Out Since I Arrived!

YEAHHH!!!

After 12 days of being where I am,
I finally paid the city a visit today!




That's me enjoying Teriyaki Fish bento and sugarless green tea for lunch at the food court of the newly-opened enex100. (That should be enough info to tell you where I am currently. =p)


Took a walk around the city after and came home with an XS double-breasted sweater-jacket in black, a Size 6 ESPRIT casual jacket also in black, and a teeny-tiny red pen I thought was just so, so super cute. (Shopping here is so incredibly affordable if you're earning in AUD! Too bad I'm not. T_T)


Pictures of my buys when I've got the time.
Big day with big plans tomorrow. Nights!

7 comments :

joshuaongys said...

NICE!

RealGunners said...

that's how life should be =D

Pam Song said...

ATTN: joshuaongys
– Thanks! =D


ATTN: RealGunners
– You couldn't be more right, RealGunners!

infinitium said...

hmmm yr face looks puffier... water retention? or shall we chalk that one down to good ol' fish n chips? :)

Jeffro said...

Finally I get to post a comment (out of topic, will get to it)...

Summing my comments from once-upon-a-time:
Great place you're in right now (a comment I could have added back a while, if I could). Adored some of the great scenery you took. Impressed (still) with how you describe things (okay, this something to pull your legs, though being impressed is no joke xD). And apologies for this =P

Well, having connection issues lately, adding up with busy times, hence the absence. Wanted to comment on some post previously, but due to connectivity incompetence by the Internet service provider (I believe it's pretty obvious who it is), failed to post comments...

*takes a deep breathe* It's good to be back... LOL

Simon Seow said...

You'll be working in Melbourne?

Pam Song said...

ATTN: infinitium
– Haha. No water. Just fat. =p But come to think of it, I haven't yet had Fish & Chips since I've been here!!!


ATTN: Jeffro
– Awww... Jeffro, you made me blush, smile and tear with that one comment. I'm glad you're back, too! =D


ATTN: Simon Seow
– Nope. Haha. I just went there for a holiday.

Post a Comment

Talk to me!