Tuesday, June 29, 2010

And Down With Oral-B, Too!

That's it, Oral-B.

You and I are THROUGH!


I've had it with you and your wimpy bristles. I believed in you for years. YEARS! Since I was a kid! Ever since I could remember, in fact! And even when Dee said you were no good no more and moved on to other competitor brands, I backed your sorry indicators up no end and said you were the best of the best – now, forever and for always. Just cos I'm brand loyal that way. And cos I believed in advertising and that you had to be good cos your tagline says that most dentists use you. Pfft. Lies, I tell you! All lies! Cos look at you now!




BAH! Just 2 weeks on the job and already, you're out of shape like a pathetic lump of spiky lard. Useless in the mouth and desperately in need of replacement. But only after TWO PATHETIC WEEKS OF USE?! What nonsense! That. Is. It. I'm calling it quits! You mark my words, there is no more us! This is the end of you and I! Cos Oral-B, our journey ends here! No more, I tell you. You shall fool me into buying you NO MORE! From now on, it's Colgate for me. >(

5 comments :

陳一豪 said...

Mm maybe your mouth action too power?

My manual toothbrush of choice is Aquafresh. Electric is Oral-B hehe, damn clean one!

Melsong said...

Yes, Aquafresh is good too.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: 陳一豪
– HAHA. WTH! Maybe... maybe...

Why you use two toothbrushes wan?


ATTN: Melsong
– I also liked Aquafresh but Colgate's cheaper and I feel that it maintains its shape longer.

RealGunners said...

if the brush is very hard @ maintain its shape longer, the weak teeth (expecially coffee drinkers) will get etched away faster, & it's bad for your gums too...

although, 2 weeks is really too much lah...

i mean, too little lah...

Pam Song said...

ATTN: RealGunners
– True dat. But I don't drink coffee. Neither do I smoke. I drink tea though. Hmmm. But I haven't had a case of bleeding gums so it should be ok.

And yes. 2 weeks is TOTALLY TOO MUCH! Rawr! Waste my money.

Post a Comment

Talk to me!