Friday, May 07, 2010

I WORK WITH THIEVES

Some cheapskate I work with – who has no manners whatsoever, by the way – opened and drank my Marigold HL Milk that was in the communal office fridge. EVEN BEFORE I OPENED IT! RAWR!


That's the one!


If you drank my milk, SHAME ON YOU!


We have a very dirty, very messy fridge
that's half-filled with rotten food.



*grumble grumble grumble*

Whoever you are, you suck. >(

But you definitely
have good taste in dairy. =)

Cos I personally consider Marigold HL Milk
the best there is on the shelves, too!

*grin*




YUMS!

And that says a lot cos I generally hate milk. =p

9 comments :

Lissa said...

LOL. I hate milk too. Won't drink any unless it's in a milkshake or chocolate-flavoured. :P

Reubz said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Reubz said...

If you wanna know how to get back at communal fridge thieves, just let me know. :)

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Lissa
– Try this one! It's awessum-possum!


ATTN: Reubz
– How!?

Reubz said...

Remove the contents and put something nasty in. I don't have to tell you what to put in, since you're such a creative person yourself.

This is Level 1. *evil grin*

choco said...

you call that messy and dirty? you haven't seen my floor's communal fridge. welcome to hall living.

Lissa said...

Laxatives work too. >.> And diuretics.

Melsong said...

There's another carton of milk at the bottom of the fridge. Maybe the "thief" made a mistake.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Reubz
– Awww... I didn't have time to go through all this trouble before I left! They worked me right till the end. T_T


ATTN: choco
– Yuck. I don't even wanna imagine what that fridge looks like. Haha. I can't take dirty fridges. It makes me think that everything's contaminated. HAHA.


ATTN: Lissa
– Gasp! You have an evil streak!!!


ATTN: Melsong
– No way! I guarantee it was conscious!

Post a Comment

Talk to me!