Wednesday, May 19, 2010

I Can't Wait...

1. For the 'Ass' Survivor Reunion (SSR) this Thursday.

2. To be at the airport at 2.40PM this Saturday.

3. To be blown away by West Side Story, The Original Broadway Musical on their 50th Anniversary World Tour. How can I not be with a 70-member cast and crew bringing me riveting choreography and an iconic score, right? So, yes. Blown. Away.



4. To have An Evening with Lea Salonga РBroadway's sweetheart and Disney's darling. This woman was the first Asian to play Eponine in the musical Les Mis̩rables on Broadway! She was also in Miss Saigon and other stuff I can't remember right now but that's not important cos she's still great. Oh, and she's also renowned for being the singing voices of Princess Jasmine (Aladdin) and Fa Mulan (Mulan).



5. To meet a week-old baby girl and carry in my arms. I apologise in advance, dear parents, but I'm so going to OD on baby smell and stock up as much as my lungs can take in. Haha.

6. For the 27th of May to arrive.

7. For this week to end.

8. Darn it, I just saw the time and I'm late for work.

9. Gotta run.

10. Bye bye.

6 comments :

joshuaongys said...

*waves* byebye!

Lissa said...

Have fun! Enjoooooy! :)

Unknown said...

for the 27may to arrive.

btw, have u answered my question yet?

Pam Song said...

ATTN: joshuaongys
– Bye! =)


ATTN: Lissa
– Haha. Thankyewww!


ATTN: Simon
– Haha. Urm.... not yet? -_-'''

Unknown said...

anyway .. all the best lah to you.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Simon
– Eee, your response so depresso wannnn...

Post a Comment

Talk to me!