Thursday, May 20, 2010

Crazy, Insane-y Day

I'm so tired it's not funny.
Find it hard to feel cheery.
Why? Cos today's just been crazy.

Legs feel like jelly.
So stress, face grow acne.
Comfort food make me have belly.

Do tonight's work, get pissy.
Think about tomorrow, get dizzy.
Haih, make money, really not easy.


You know, my last few firing neurons tell me I'm going to regret publishing this come tomorrow. But whatthehew. This is all The Brain can muster at this hour with the amount of sleep I'm running on. -_-'

4 comments :

joshuaongys said...

hugs

Serene said...

Haha. Stellar poetry. Hat's off to you.

Lissa said...

=/ Rest well.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: joshuaongys
– Haha. You gotta deliver that in Penang from now on. =p


ATTN: Serene
– Haha. You think so??? Hahaha. Thanks, Serene. Brain was only half functioning at the time. HAHA.


ATTN: Lissa
– I can't remember but I don't think I did. Hahaha. But ahhh... now I can. =)

Post a Comment

Talk to me!