Monday, April 19, 2010

Killer Monday

Was so busy today it wasn't at all funny.


Thought working over the weekend would make today less of a pain but... No. No such luck. Not for kulis like me. Sure, Small Boss liked the work and was pleased with what had been done. But a working weekend's worth of difference, there was none. Still ended up having to rush to put the finishing touches in preparation for presso from morning right till the last minute before the team had to leave for the client's place at 3.30PM. Didn't even manage to sneak in lunch till 6-plus PM, after presso. Was pretty pleased it went well though. Although I can't say that my growling stomach felt the same way at the time. Tapau-ed a Turkey Breast Sub on the way back to The Office and had a rushed 15-minute lunch-slash-tea-slash-dinner while Sausage Boy breathed down my neck. Why? Cos I was due for another briefing-storming session with the team in Room 3. And the pain continues. Looking for that JR was considerably tough though. No thanks to the pile of FAs that were sitting on my table waiting for my signature. Shit. Another pain to deal with. But no time to rant or rave. Not then. Not till now. So, first things first. The FAs would just have to wait. So, I left the pile and proceeded to 'act present' at the meeting I was expected for. I think I looked dazed and glassy eyed for the most part. Haha. Was so out of it I must have yawned a bazillion times in the seemingly endless hour of discussion. Think I made sense throughout though. Although, to be honest, I can't be a hundred percent sure. Hmmm. Anyways, got out and finally had time to go through the pile of FAs. Made some changes, spoke to the suit-in-charge, spoke to Traffic, left a message, then proceeded to pack up in a hurry. Had to make a quick exit before I collapse from exhaustion. Sigh. What a terrible, terrible way to start the week. -_-'''


But whatever. Day's over.

Right now, all I want to do is snuggle up
to a warm body and fall into a deep sleep.


p/s: I realise I said, "...though. Although,..." twice in this post but... I just really couldn't be bothered to do any rephrasing right now. Brain's dead so, g'night folks. Dreamland beckons.

6 comments :

JK said...

Who's body do you want to snuggle up to? hehe...

clark said...

had the same experience yesterday.. so freakin' screwed-up monday.. i almost fainted with the amount of stress my team was in.. *sigh* ..

btw..oh yeah.. who's body? =P

Pam Song said...

ATTN: san ling
– Nobody who's here, unfortunately. Haha.


ATTN: clark
– The curse of Wisma LYL perhaps?

And you also quite kaypo huh? Hahaha.

Unknown said...

in a couple more days it'll soon be over.

clark said...

what's kaypo? can't find it in translate.google.com..

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Simon
– You know too much! Hey, you're the music guy in the back room wiht the nice smell (the room, I mean), right?


ATTN: clark
– Haha. It means busy body. =p

Post a Comment

Talk to me!