Friday, April 30, 2010

Goin' At It Old-School Style

Remember all these awesome times
I had with the girls at work?


Click here to jump to original post.


Click here and here to jump to original posts.


Click here to jump to original post.


Click here to jump to original post.


Always wanted to get them printed but never actually got around to actually doing it cos of every lame excuse under the sun. -_-''' But on Monday, I found out that the FujiFilm outlet at Axis has a 29 sen promo every 29th of the month! BLARDEE CHEAP! So, since I'm so cheapskate my days here are numbered, I finally got off my heavy behind and got them (and a whole bunch of other rockin' pix) printed. Big time double woot moment, guys! =D




There's just something about prints, duncha think? It's like it's got that extra... thing that digital pictures lack. A physical form? Maybe. 'Touchability'? Perhaps. I can't pinpoint what it is exactly but it's just... amazing. Totally gets me delirious. Beside myself with joy. Don't believe me? Ask Lamé. She saw me on my photo-high this morning. Haha.




These are but 4 of the 66 I printed for myself. I'd go home and fill frames but... hey, I'm headed South tonight! Woo hoo! Singapore, here I comeee!

2 comments :

Lissa said...

Enjoy!!! And I so totally have to get my photos printed. :|

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Lissa
– Do it! I wish I did it earlier! Then at least when I lost my comp last year, I'd still have some memories of the pix!

Post a Comment

Talk to me!