Thursday, April 01, 2010

AMA: Shave Or Trim?

QUESTION: Shave or trim?Advertising Boy!

ANSWER: To be honest, I prefer regular trims. I think those keep it nice and healthy. But I often put trimming off for so long that I leave myself with no choice but to go for cuts. You know, I actually got curls once. (Was feeling adventurous at the time. =p) Liked it for awhile, but eventually decided that once was enough. Too much work. Most of the time, I just play with colour – highlights and all. Recently, I dyed it red. =)


Ok. Next question! =p


p/s: You can ask me anything here.

2 comments :

hon said...

i think the person who asked this would be disappointed at your answer... lol!

Pam Song said...

ATTN: hon
– But but but... why??

Haha.

I think the person who wrote this post is very proud of her answer... lol!

*grin*

Post a Comment

Talk to me!